Good health and tasty food don’t really have much in common. This is one of the most important reasons why foodies have to think twice before starting a fitness regime or modifying their diets. There exists a perception that what is healthy for you will be bland, and what will be scrumptious for you is going to be fattening. And that my friends, is a very important problem.
Well, where there are conventions, there are bound to be exceptions. If you have the right ingredients, you can make sinfully tasty dishes while sparing a thought for your health as well. Take for instance this recipe from Om Nom Nom which transformed a plain bowl of oats into a beautiful looking snack that’s also insanely scrumptious!
Quaker Oats – 1 Cup
Milk – 1 Cup
Sugar – To taste
Food Colours – A drop of red, green, blue, yellow, purple.
1. Boil milk and add oats.
2. Add the sugar as per taste.
3. Separate the oats into five small bowls.
4. Mix each colour in one bowl each and mix well.
5. Take a larger serving bowl. Layer each colour one after the other.
6. Garnish it with whipped cream and cherry.