1. When someone else is making the food but they make it in a different way to how you usually have it.
2. Or worse, when they give you a measly portion.
So you have decide whether to ask for more and look greedy, or smile and starve to death.
3. Showing up to a popular restaurant without a reservation.
What if there’s a queue? What if we have to wait????
4. Menus with limited options.
5. And equally, menus with too many options.
6. Although nothing is more nerve-racking than avague menu.
7. When the one thing you wanted to order is sold out.
8. When people take forever to decide what to order.
9. And when you’re finally ready but the waiter still hasn’t come over.
10. When your food arrives but you’re not sure if you can eat it until everyone has theirs too.
11. Going for dinner with a friend on a diet.
“Let’s just get something light!”
12. Or worse, when you’re out with a friend and ready to eat, but they aren’t hungry yet.
13. Putting your food in the office fridge.
There is always an office thief who has no fucking shame and will eat the things you love.
14. Reading an email about free food 15 minutes later than everyone else.
It will all be gone.